Faculty Fellowships

Faculty fellowships in the University fall into four different categories: foreign fellowship, local fellowship, study leave with or without pay, and research fellowship. All are subject to existing rules and conditions provided for in fellowship agreements.

Faculty fellowships and full study leaves with pay shall be reserved for faculty members ( Faculty Manual, P.148, December 2005):

K.1  with at least one year of service,

K.2  who are tenured or being considered for tenure,

K.3  with a regular faculty item,

K.4  who do not hold rank higher than Assistant Professor;

K.5  who are not more than forty (40) years old